What is a Public Adjuster?
- ProActive Public Adjustment, Inc. is licensed by the state and bonded to represent policyholders in the complicated and stressful insurance claims process. Our goal is to manage and negotiate your claim so that you recover the fullest amount possible under your insurance coverage.
What We Do...
- We handle every part of the insurance claim process including notifying your carrier, documenting the damages and communications with your insurance company, coordinating emergency repairs, estimating damages, and negotiating the settlement that you deserve. This allows you to focus on the things that are most important in your life, whether it be your job, family, recreation, or business. You can rest easy knowing that your claim is being handled professionally and in your best interest.
Why You Need ProActive...
- The insurance process can be extremely daunting and overwhelming to most individuals, not to mention the stress of your home or business sustaining physical or monetary damages. The responsibility of presenting and documenting an insurance claim lies on you, the policyholder. Research shows that using a public adjuster results in significantly higher settlements for clients than the insurance company may offer. We remove the stress of dealing with all the work needed to get you paid and receive higher settlements more quickly.
- Until now, you might not have realized that insurance companies are in business to make money. They have an incentive to keep your claim payout as low as possible because this directly affects their profits. The adjuster that will be assigned to your claim is hired by the insurance carrier. Their allegiance is to their employer, the insurance company.
- ProActive Public Adjusters work for you and in your best interest. Do you know what you are entitled to? ProActive does, because we are professionals that understand all of the intricacies of your policy and are extremely passionate about helping people in their time of need. You know the benefits of professional representation, whether it be using an attorney or an accountant. You are entitled to professional representation to protect your home or business, which are your most valuable assets.
Call NOW for a FREE consultation!